ATMA exam for the May session will be conducted on May 24, 2020. AIMS Test for Management Admissions or ATMA is a national-level exam conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA courses. The exam is conducted four to five times a year. More than 500 management institutes across India accept ATMA scores for admission to their management programs. The test aims to assess the aptitude of candidates which is necessary for higher management studies.
ATMA is conducted in a certain format and pattern as mentioned below:
1. ATMA exam is conducted as a computer-based test.
2. It will contain 180 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
3. ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern covers 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
4. The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
5. The total duration for ATMA is 3 hours.
6. 25 marks to be deducted for an incorrect response
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Periodicity||5 times for Academic Session 2020 – 2022
(February, May, June, July and December 2020)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 1298|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based i.e. Online|
|Duration of Exam | Max. Ques.||3 hours | 180|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS|
|Helpdesk No.||09607404869 | 07875999647|
|Official Website | Email||atmaaims.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ATMA Registration 2020 began on||February 13, 2020|
|Last day to pay ATMA Application Fees||May 17, 2020 (5 pm)|
|Last day to submit ATMA Application Form 2020||May 18, 2020 (2 pm)|
|Issue of ATMA Admit Card 2020||May 21, 2020|
|ATMA May 2020 Exam Date||May 24, 2020 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Release of ATMA Result 2020||May 29, 2020|
|ATMA Registration 2020 began on||February 13, 2020|
ATMA 2020 Result
The result's declared in form of score card at the official web site. ATMA Score card can carries with it the subsequent information-
* Name of the candidate
* Roll range
* check Date
* Quantitative Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
* Verbal Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
* Analytical Reasoning Scaled Score, Percentile
* Total Scaled Score
* Overall mark
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
1. Candidate ought to possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum five hundredth marks from any recognized university.
2. Candidates showing in final year of their graduation ar eligible for the communication.
3. Charted Accountants also can apply for ATMA 2020.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
ATMA Admit Card for could 2020 session are going to be on the market to transfer from could twenty one, 2020, 2020. Steps to transfer the hall price ticket ar as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official web site, atmaaims.com
Step 2: Enter your pelvic inflammatory disease and word issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3: Click ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to transfer the price ticket.
Step 4: read and check all the small print mentioned within the document.
Step 5: Save and take a output signal of ATMA Admit Card.
ATMA 2020 choice Procedure
* Candidates qualifying the written spherical can have to be compelled to seem for ensuing spherical of choice method – Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
* cluster Discussion: For conference, qualified candidates from the previous rounds ar given a subject associated with current or business affairs. The length of the GD sometimes varies. Candidates’ ability to require initiative and effectively communicate their ideas ar tested during this spherical.
* Personal Interview: The Personal Interview spherical is one on one interaction round where the panelists choose the candidates on the premise of their persona and skill to remain centered harassed. the standard length of PI spherical in ten -15 minutes.
* Candidates showing for the choice method can have to be compelled to turn out the subsequent document for verification-
1. ATMA Score Card/Hall price ticket
2. Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
3. Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
4. Original and a replica of content Letter.
5. Original and a replica of Admit Card.
6. Original and copies of tenth, twelfth normal
Frequently Asked queries
Q. what's ATMA?
A. ATMA higher called AIMS check for Management Admission may be a high-quality check for admission in Post Graduate Management Programs.
Q. Which agency conducts ATMA?
A. ATMA is conducted by Association of Indian Management colleges (AIMS).
Q. however is ATMA totally different from alternative Management Admission Tests?
A. ATMA obtains to guage the ability of the scholars and doesn't seek to live accomplishment in mere a selected field.
Q. Why ought to a candidate select ATMA over alternative tests?
A. ATMA may be a student-centric check, it's totally different than alternative tests because it is of upper quality and focusses on ability. The scores facilitate imagine educational performances and therefore the admission processes ar comparatively less complicated.
Q. wherever will a student notice their check venue?
A. Candidate will check the check venue on their admit card.
Q. wherever will a candidate notice directions associated with the exam?
A. The admit card of each student can have the directions associated with the exams written.
Q. what's the tutorial qualification to seem for ATMA?
A. A candidate with five hundredth scores in their bachelor’s degree is eligible for ATMA.
Q. i'm a final year student; am i able to seem for ATMA?
A. Yes, final year students will apply for ATMA, conditions applied they're assured concerning marking quite five hundredth in their result.
Q. will a CA seem for ATMA?
A. Yes, a CA will seem for ATMA. Any willdidate with five hundredth of bachelor’s degree can seem for ATMA.