The National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi on Monday released the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination Mains(JEE Mains)-2020; Additional advisory issued regarding Exam conduction during COVID-19
New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE Mains)-2020, on Monday. Along with the release, the controller body has also issued a series of guidelines for the candidates to appear in the exam.
Candidates, who have filled application of JEE Mains-2020 can download admit cards from the official website www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Mains 2020 Admit Card: Advisory issued by the Health Ministry, MHA and NTA
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on JEE Admit Cards regarding the COVID-19 guidelines. The main points of the advisory are listed below
- Candidates will have to report at the exam centre as per the time mentioned on their JEE Mains admit card 2020 in order to avoid crowding and follow social distancing
- The seating-area, monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each JEE Main exam shift. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected.
- The security personnel in the exam centre shall check the undertaking on JEE Main April admit card and body temperature using thermo-guns at the entry.
- Candidates will be required to remove the masks worn already and will be provided fresh masks at the JEE Main exam centre.
- Hand sanitizers will be kept at the entry of the exam venue. Every candidate needs to sanitize their hands before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates are allowed to carry JEE Main admit card, ID-Card, transparent ball-point pen, additional photographs, personal hand sanitizer and transparent water bottle.
- The gap between the two seats inside the hall will be maintained as per the GOI guidelines
- Five blank sheets will be provided to candidates at their desks. Candidates should write their name and roll number at the top of it and drop it in the designated drop box.
- JEE Main admit card will be checked through bar code reader, frisking will be through metal detectors to avoid touch
- Parents are advised not to stay at the exam centres during the JEE Main exam
- At the end of the examination, candidates have to drop their JEE Main 2020 admit card and rough worksheets at the collection box in the exam centres.
- Candidates are supposed to keep a minimum distance of at least 6 feet at the premises.
- Shoes/footwear with thick sole and garments with large buttons are not permitted.
How to download the JEE Main Admit Card?
Step#1 Go to URL and type www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
Step#2 Login by filling your credentials i.e. Application Number and Password
Step#3 Your Admit Card will open in a New Tab
Step#4 Download the Admit Card
Step#5 Take a print-out
In addition to this, candidates are also required to fill a Self-Declared Undertaking Form stating a candidates travel history or symptoms or contact with patients of COVID-19. This undertaking is MANDATORY at the time of the exam.