New Delhi: A new set of revised guidelines have been issued before the NDA Exam. Union Public Service Commission has released exam guidelines including the dress code for NDA exam 2020 to be followed on the exam day. Candidates must wear full sleeve clothes and cover all the body parts properly to avoid the risk of COVID 19.
UPSC NDA entrance exam is a gateway for the aspirants who want to make their career in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. This national-level test is held twice (NDA I and NDA II) every year in the months of April and November. Candidates have to first qualify the written test with the minimum qualifying marks and then appear for the SSB Interview round to get entry into NDA. After clearing the SSB round, qualified candidates will go through the medical examination and document verification process.
As per the notification issued, the exam will be conducted on September 6, 2020 (Sunday) in an offline mode. UPSC has released the NDA admit card 2020 on August 10 at its official website. This year NDA 1 and NDA 2 2020 will be conducted on the same day
NDA Exam 2020 Instructions for COVID-19
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all the candidates as per the dress code for the NDA exam. Candidates without face masks will not be allowed to appear for the NDA paper 2020.
- Candidates must remove their face mask at the time of verification.
- Candidates are allowed to carry hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- Applicants must follow “Social Distancing” norms as per the SOP from the government.
- Candidates must follow personal hygiene also inside the exam hall.
- It is advised to reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the NDA exam time.
- Candidates should bring their own water bottle to avoid contact.
NDA 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the complete NDA exam pattern, before preparing for the written test:
- Exam Mode and Date: NDA I & II exam will be held on 6th September 2020. The exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions asked in the exam paper will be of objective type.
- Total Marks: The written test will be of a total of 900 marks (Mathematics – 300; General Ability test – 600). SSB Interview will be of 900 marks.
- Sections: The written test will be divided into two sections – Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in English as well as the Hindi language.
- Time Duration: The time duration to complete the paper will be of 5 hours (2½ hours each).
- Marking Scheme: 0.33% of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted for every incorrect answer.