The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Friday issued fresh guidelines regarding UGC NET 2020; Declaration form required; Aarogya Setu App in Mobile before the exam Mandatory
NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency has released the exam dates of UGC NET for the June session. The exam was supposed to be conducted in June which was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, candidates have to follow the new guidelines as per the government in wake of COVID-19. Aspirants who successfully applied for the UGC NET June session will be able to download the admit card of UGC NET soon on the official website in online mode.
UGC NET 2020: What New Guidelines has to say??
COVID-19 is spreading around the world on a high scale. Amidst this pandemic, Candidates need to follow the new guidelines as per the government norms to lower the risk of a pandemic. Check below what all candidates need to follow:
- Candidates have to wear the mask and gloves at the exam centre.
- It is mandatory to have Aarogya Setu App in the candidate's Smart Phone. Having moderate or risk status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed.
- Candidates have to carry a water bottle, a bottle of sanitizer, and a pen of their own.
- The body temperature will be tested with thermo-guns. Only then candidates are allowed to enter.
- In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted in the exam centre
- Candidates have to carry the admit card of UGC NET along with the photo identity proof both the original and photocopy.
UGC NET New Eligibility 2020
The basic criteria that candidates must fulfill to meet UGC NET eligibility 2020 are:
- Candidates should secure at least 55 per cent aggregate marks in post-graduation
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years in age to be eligible for JRF
- There is no age restriction to apply for the post of Assistant Professor
- A relaxation of five per cent in educational qualification is given to reserved category candidates
- A relaxation of five years in age criteria is given to reserved category candidates
- Candidates who have cleared State Eligibility Test (SET) before June 1, 2020, are exempted from taking the UGC NET exam